1. Because it is tasty. Spices that contain garlic supplement also resemble the tastes of this region.
2. Because it’s healthy. All four ingredients of hummus – leblebia, sesame paste, lemon juice and garlic – are rich in nutritiously rich foods.
3. Because it is easy to use. You can spread it on bread, tortilla, pita bread, or use it as a sauce with pieces of raw vegetables.
4. Because it extends the sense of satiety. Leblebia are responsible for this because they contain many proteins.
5. Because it will be your natural ally in regulating high levels of sugar and cholesterol thanks to leblebia, which are rich in fibers.
6. Because garlic and lemon together make an excellent antibacterial duo.
7. Because you will get a new best friend in the kitchen that will replace your high-calories spreads and unhealthy salad dressings.
8. Because it will enrich your cuisine with new and simple recipes and bring you the title of imaginative housewife.
9. Because it will help you lose weight since the sesame paste is rich in monosaturated fats that stimulate slimming and melting of the fat around the stomach
10. Because it has an affordable price and you can buy it in all major stores
The most interesting thing when we talk about Italian cuisine is its diversity and versatility. Unexpected culinary pleasures are waiting for you in every corner of Italy. Regardless of the fact that every region has its own approach to classic dishes, there is one thread that connects them all, and that is the authentic and […]
With the change of seasons, a change occurs within us. We cannot expect everything to remain the same, and why would we? There are so many wonderful things to do and experience! Summer, the season with the most diverse selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, has passed, but the autumn also has a lot to […]
Ingredients: 4 big bell peppers, 2 yellow onions, 2 carrots, 3 tomatoes, 8 tablespoons of rice, 1 tablespoon of parsley (cut into small crumbs), 2 garlic cloves, 2 laurel leaves, salt, pepper and 200g of Tunino smoked tuna fillets Preparation: Stew the yellow onion, add grated carrot and keep stewing for a few minutes. Add […]
The latest information about actions and discounts, the most interesting topics and the most exciting recipes we send you directly to inbox.